Monday, October 11, 2010
people make me. . . . hahahahahaahh
so today I was reading, "How to freestyle rap." It made me laugh so dang hard hahahahah. Some people really think they can rap just because they put a couple of rhymes together. Most of the lines I read were so simple and didnt even make sense. One guy used something about navey seals and lady squeals. I dont see were thoes two things even come together in life. People make me laugh with the things they think they can do and say hahahahahhhaha all I know is rapping has to be a love and a passion in oder to be good you just cant do it and expect greatness. so later folks I just hope you laugh like i did thinking thoes were jokes so as you all ready know master K is signing off which means it time to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment