Monday, October 18, 2010
Main stream is weeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
What can I say about mainstream? Well first of all I hate it, it gets me so mad. Most music on the radio is so dang weak now days, that I all ways have to have a cd close by because if not then my ears will blow up from the crap on the radio. Music now days isn't even the same any more its lyrical content sucks. Like all these new singers/rappers talking about G-6's and sizzurp I bet this person has never even done half the stuff he or she talks about. What ever happened to music that had meaning to it like not just words but poetry also. These days all rap is just a bounch of people who lack talent and couldnt rap to save their lives. I mean even I could bust a flow better than these wannabe mc's hahahahaha. But what gets me even more mad than mainstream music is that, one of my favorite artist who made a living off of songs that talk down on the industry and clown on the mainstream is now signing a main stream artist to his "underground rap" label which just ticks me off. How can someone go from talking ish about mainstream artist to signing one. Thats just plain retarded, which now makes me hate main stream even more than I already did. What I am trying to do now is find a new real artist to listin to instead of this fake rap that was all based upon a lie. I mean now that this guy is mainstream there is no more original talent none it's all gone do to selling out. My main reason for hating mainstream is because it changes an artist not just how they act and think but most importantly how they write so Master K's love for certain music just died with this blog so peace or should I rest in it because im out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you on this
ReplyDeleteMain stream music isn't that great :l
i agree too
ReplyDeleteI hear you too they should switch it to different music, it's false listing to the main stream
ReplyDelete